Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TBR

Going to rehash the Tyranena Beer Run one last time.  I took the time to go back and rehash the numbers and as it turns out, I didn't slow down nearly as much as I thought. 

Mile 1 - 9:50 - Little congested to start, but not terrible.
Mile 2 - 9:33
Mile 3 - 9:30
Mile 4 - 9:38
Mile 5 - 9:26
Mile 6 - 10:05 - Second Aid Station, I skipped it, but stopped and waited for a potty while Kel hydrated.  Didn't get to use the potty.
Mile 7 - 9:36
Mile 8 - 9:45
Mile 9 - 10:16 - Third Aid Station, stopped for water and Gu
Mile 10 and 11 - 9:51/ - Not sure what happened to the watch, but no individual splits for these miles.
Mile 12 - 10:21 - Stopped at one point to walk briefly near the end of the mile.
Mile 13 - 9:47
0.1 - 8:51/mile

So not terrible.  Probably need to focus on nutrition and hydration a bit more than I do at this distance.

Recovery has gone well.  Sunday I was sore, yesterday much better.  Today I was ready to resume running, but it's been raining off and on all day, and I'm not quite that committed to training at this point. 

Next up, New Years Day Dash.  5 miles, hopefully not freeze your nuts off cold like it was last year.  Going to do a little speed work between now and then and continue with the every other day run plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment