Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Four

4 - Four weeks into the new running program and now starting my first down week. I contemplated skipping it and continuing to build, but I quickly decided I'm running enough. Planning to run 6 days a week in the winter in Wisconsin has been a gamble, but to date it has paid off. The weather has been extremely cooperative. Knock on wood. I've run 16 of 19 days so far this month. Most recently I ran Saturday morning then yesterday (Monday) after work. Seemed like an eternity between runs. I'm almost kind of starting to feel like a runner.

3 - Three days of work left until Christmas Vacation, then 11 days off. Can't wait. No plans, maybe it'll snow, the kids want to go sledding.

2 - On week 2 of Jorge's winter cycling plan. Loving it, and the powertap. Being a numbers geek, and having meaningful numbers to target, equates to me actually liking the trainer so far this winter. Knock on wood, again. Next week is the first official round of testing. I may start to dislike the sessions a little more if I test significantly higher, but at least I'll know the program is working.

1 - Times I've been in the pool this month. Sigh. I want to swim, I really do. Schedules just have not been working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment