Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC's

This is how bored I am.  The ABC's of me, stolen from Badgergirl's blog.

(A) Age: 39
(B) Bed Size: King, the only way to go
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: All of them
(D) Dogs:  This one:


Ozzie

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  I really need to brush my teeth before I feel awake.
(F) Favorite Color: Orange
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold
(H) Height: 5'10"
(I) Instruments You Play: None
(J) Job Title: Solid Waste Engineer
(K) Kids: Two:

Patrick

Melanie

(L) Live: Stoughton, WI
(M) Mom's Name: Anna
(N) Nicknames: Bert
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? I don't think so, maybe when I had my tonsils out as a kid.
(P) Pet Peeve: ??
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "There's no crying in baseball." ~A League of Their Own (watching it now)
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: A little sister, Kelly
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:04 my alarm goes off, 6:36 I typically get out of bed
(U) Underwear: Almost always
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Peas, green beans, eggplant
(W) What Makes You Run Late: In the morning? Family
(X) X-Rays: Chest (saturday), dental
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Everything I make is yummy
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Probably the fish, or the polar bears

No comments:

Post a Comment