Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 3

Mixed emotions on week 3.  One good run, one crappy run, one kind of in the middle of it all, but leaning towards the crappy side.  Just shy of 20 miles in total.  Shins still hurt, but I did pick up some new shoes Saturday that feel much better overall.  I don't know how Mizuno Wave Rider 14's can be that much different than 13's.  But they suck, and they are going back to the store this week.  I'll likely exchange them for something else, and split my runs between the two pairs.  Leaning right now towards something in the Brooks line.

Really need spring to get here.  Tired of running in the cold winter wind.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, what marathon are you training for? Cleveland?
    Second of all, don't be so hard on yourself! Starting marathon training in the miserable WI weather is tough!!
    And finally, pencil me in for Door County camping. You definitely made my day with that offer! =D

    ReplyDelete